- Looking for the Home of Your Dreams… Alford Homes Builds Places of Beauty & Permanence – that Compliment Your Lifestyle
- Alford Homes Receives National Recognition in the Wall Street Journal for its Urban Farmhouse Designed Home.
- Alford Homes – “Best Builder” D Home Magazine 2018
- Have You Considered Spanish Revival Architecture for Your New Custom Home?
- Graduate Master Builder Designs Durable, Energy Efficient Homes
- Experience Matters
- BubbleLife Online Local News Features Alford Homes Residence at 6813 Mulhouse Court – which is For Sale in Normandy Estates, Plano
- Custom Homes with Amenities Galore
- New Spanish Revival Home For Sale in Normandy Estates in Plano
- Elevating Farmhouse Architecture to the Next Level with Urban Farmhouse Design
- 5 Step Turn-key Homebuilding Process
- 5 Ways to a Greener Home
- Take a Tour of a High Performance Home this Weekend in University Park
- Alford Homes offers its Latest French Country Estate in the Park Cities
- A Builder’s Perspective: Choosing a Community to Build a Custom Home
- Custom Mud Rooms for New Luxury Homes
- Master Bathroom, Master Closet Trends 2016
- Attics are More Than Just for Storage. See New Ideas and Trends 2016.
- “White & Bright” Kitchen Trends 2016.
- Announcing Our New Luxury Home in Plano
- Your New Luxury Custom Home: Many Options for Library Wall Treatments
- Which Fireplace Mantels Are Right for Your Luxury Custom Home?
- Tips from Your Luxury Custom Home Builder: The Best Bathroom Lighting for Your Master Bath
- Choosing the Best Front Door for Your Luxury Custom Home
- Textured Walls Add Dimension to Your Luxury Custom Home
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Looking for the Home of Your Dreams… Alford Homes Builds Places of Beauty & Permanence – that Compliment Your Lifestyle
On Magazine | Home 2018 Both financially and emotionally, your home is one of the most significant investments that you will ever make. Alford Homes is a professional luxury homebuilding company – which offers the reassurance and confidence of investing … Continue reading
Alford Homes Receives National Recognition in the Wall Street Journal for its Urban Farmhouse Designed Home.
Click here to read the article….. https://www.wsj.com/articles/farmhouse-fever-sweeps-city-homes-1530801936 If you interested in building or buying an urban farmhouse style home, please call Greg Alford at 214.384.8779 or visit the AlfordHomes.com website. Currently, Alford Homes has a new farmhouse designed home for sale and … Continue reading
Custom Homebuilder Greg Alford and his professional homebuilding team are pleased to announce the new D Home Magazine award – which makes it 13 years in a row!
Have You Considered Spanish Revival Architecture for Your New Custom Home? Spanish Revival Architecture became popular during the Eclectic Movement around 1920 and spread rapidly across the southern United States. The Eclectic styles stressed relatively exact copies of domestic European architecture … Continue reading
Build it Right Blog Greg Alford, owner of Alford Homes, L.P., has 38 years of experience in the luxury home building business. According to Alford, his success has been focused on constructing timeless, classical designed homes with building materials and … Continue reading
Does Experience Matter when Choosing a Custom Builder? Yes – It’s all about the DETAILS. When a homebuilder has built custom homes for 30 years, he’s learned some important details that a younger less-qualified builder hasn’t had the opportunity to learn … Continue reading
Innovative High Performance Custom Homes Energy Efficient Features along with Green Homebuilding Techniques Come tour Alford Homes’ newest high performance custom home located in University Park, Texas at 3136 Bryn Mawr. This elegant French Country-style estate has approx. 6,488 sq. ft. with 3 … Continue reading
Come Tour this Luxury Custom Home Today Read the latest article about this lovely home >>
When researching communities in which to build high-end speculative “spec” luxury homes, there are several factors that are important in order to meet my criterion for building in a development. These requirements can also be helpful for prospective buyers and it … Continue reading