- 5 Step Turn-key Homebuilding Process
- 5 Ways to a Greener Home
- Take a Tour of a High Performance Home this Weekend in University Park
- Alford Homes offers its Latest French Country Estate in the Park Cities
- A Builder’s Perspective: Choosing a Community to Build a Custom Home
- Custom Mud Rooms for New Luxury Homes
- Master Bathroom, Master Closet Trends 2016
- Attics are More Than Just for Storage. See New Ideas and Trends 2016.
- “White & Bright” Kitchen Trends 2016.
- Announcing Our New Luxury Home in Plano
- Your New Luxury Custom Home: Many Options for Library Wall Treatments
- Which Fireplace Mantels Are Right for Your Luxury Custom Home?
- Tips from Your Luxury Custom Home Builder: The Best Bathroom Lighting for Your Master Bath
- Choosing the Best Front Door for Your Luxury Custom Home
- Textured Walls Add Dimension to Your Luxury Custom Home
- Merry Christmas from Alford Homes!
- Beautiful Billiards Rooms in Luxury Custom Homes
- A Luxury Custom Home Builder: History of Plano
- Your Luxury Custom Home: Decorating Tips for Your Holiday Chandelier
- Alford Homes Gives Thanks
- Education Matters – A School System can be a Deciding Factor in Choosing Where to Live and Build your New Luxury Home
- A Luxury Home Builder’s Perspective on Building in a New Community
- Floor to Ceiling Windows for your Luxury Custom Home
- Building a Strong Biblical Foundation for Your New Luxury Custom Home
- Making Moving Easier: Tip from a Luxury Custom Home Builder
Tag Archives: Certified Green Builder
1. Monitor Home Temperature & Clean AC Filters — Nearly half of a home’s energy usage goes toward heating and cooling. Keep filters clean and make good use of ceiling fans. Replace ageing systems with new direct venting and higher SEER … Continue reading
Multi-story luxury custom homes are becoming more popular in the Dallas metroplex, especially in communities such as Highland Park, University Park, Preston Hollow and other areas where lots sizes are on the smaller side. While grand two-story staircases add a … Continue reading
Gracing the heart of Dallas is one of the most distinctive new addresses in Texas. The Creeks of Preston Hollow is an enclave with a coveted location which offers estate home sites along with oversized lots. The Creeks of Preston … Continue reading
Ceilings not only protect you from the elements in your luxury custom home, they also can define a space, serve to divide rooms and control the acoustics in different living areas. In short, your ceilings can make a statement about … Continue reading
The affluent town of Highland Park is surrounded by Dallas on three sides and has the distinction of having two firsts: Being the first completely planned town in Texas, and building the first “modern” shopping center in the United States … Continue reading