- Looking for the Home of Your Dreams… Alford Homes Builds Places of Beauty & Permanence – that Compliment Your Lifestyle
- Alford Homes Receives National Recognition in the Wall Street Journal for its Urban Farmhouse Designed Home.
- Alford Homes – “Best Builder” D Home Magazine 2018
- Have You Considered Spanish Revival Architecture for Your New Custom Home?
- Graduate Master Builder Designs Durable, Energy Efficient Homes
- Experience Matters
- BubbleLife Online Local News Features Alford Homes Residence at 6813 Mulhouse Court – which is For Sale in Normandy Estates, Plano
- Custom Homes with Amenities Galore
- New Spanish Revival Home For Sale in Normandy Estates in Plano
- Elevating Farmhouse Architecture to the Next Level with Urban Farmhouse Design
- 5 Step Turn-key Homebuilding Process
- 5 Ways to a Greener Home
- Take a Tour of a High Performance Home this Weekend in University Park
- Alford Homes offers its Latest French Country Estate in the Park Cities
- A Builder’s Perspective: Choosing a Community to Build a Custom Home
- Custom Mud Rooms for New Luxury Homes
- Master Bathroom, Master Closet Trends 2016
- Attics are More Than Just for Storage. See New Ideas and Trends 2016.
- “White & Bright” Kitchen Trends 2016.
- Announcing Our New Luxury Home in Plano
- Your New Luxury Custom Home: Many Options for Library Wall Treatments
- Which Fireplace Mantels Are Right for Your Luxury Custom Home?
- Tips from Your Luxury Custom Home Builder: The Best Bathroom Lighting for Your Master Bath
- Choosing the Best Front Door for Your Luxury Custom Home
- Textured Walls Add Dimension to Your Luxury Custom Home
Tag Archives: custom luxury home
In many older homes, the “Keeping Room” was one of the most lived-in rooms. Originally, it was a part of colonial homes – an idea brought over from Europe. These multi-purpose rooms were attached to the kitchen. Keeping rooms … Continue reading
Southern Methodist University, which was chartered by the state of Texas on April 17, 1911, officially opened in 1915. Homes were built in the area to house staff and faculty. By 1924, there were more than 380 homes, and … Continue reading