- 5 Step Turn-key Homebuilding Process
- 5 Ways to a Greener Home
- Take a Tour of a High Performance Home this Weekend in University Park
- Alford Homes offers its Latest French Country Estate in the Park Cities
- A Builder’s Perspective: Choosing a Community to Build a Custom Home
- Custom Mud Rooms for New Luxury Homes
- Master Bathroom, Master Closet Trends 2016
- Attics are More Than Just for Storage. See New Ideas and Trends 2016.
- “White & Bright” Kitchen Trends 2016.
- Announcing Our New Luxury Home in Plano
- Your New Luxury Custom Home: Many Options for Library Wall Treatments
- Which Fireplace Mantels Are Right for Your Luxury Custom Home?
- Tips from Your Luxury Custom Home Builder: The Best Bathroom Lighting for Your Master Bath
- Choosing the Best Front Door for Your Luxury Custom Home
- Textured Walls Add Dimension to Your Luxury Custom Home
- Merry Christmas from Alford Homes!
- Beautiful Billiards Rooms in Luxury Custom Homes
- A Luxury Custom Home Builder: History of Plano
- Your Luxury Custom Home: Decorating Tips for Your Holiday Chandelier
- Alford Homes Gives Thanks
- Education Matters – A School System can be a Deciding Factor in Choosing Where to Live and Build your New Luxury Home
- A Luxury Home Builder’s Perspective on Building in a New Community
- Floor to Ceiling Windows for your Luxury Custom Home
- Building a Strong Biblical Foundation for Your New Luxury Custom Home
- Making Moving Easier: Tip from a Luxury Custom Home Builder
Tag Archives: Exclusive Certified Green™ Designation
Why Preston Hollow is a Wise Investment for Building a Luxury Custom Home: One Builder’s Perspective (Part 2 of a series on Preston Hollow)
As a builder of luxury custom homes in Preston Hollow for over twenty years, it has been interesting to see the neighborhood mature and transform into one of the most sought-after, prestigious and architecturally correct neighborhoods in Dallas. When looking for … Continue reading
One of the popular styles of luxury custom homes in the Dallas area is the Georgian Colonial Style. One of the homes I am enthusiastically building now has this style of architecture. Keep up with our progress with it on our … Continue reading