- Looking for the Home of Your Dreams… Alford Homes Builds Places of Beauty & Permanence – that Compliment Your Lifestyle
- Alford Homes Receives National Recognition in the Wall Street Journal for its Urban Farmhouse Designed Home.
- Alford Homes – “Best Builder” D Home Magazine 2018
- Have You Considered Spanish Revival Architecture for Your New Custom Home?
- Graduate Master Builder Designs Durable, Energy Efficient Homes
- Experience Matters
- BubbleLife Online Local News Features Alford Homes Residence at 6813 Mulhouse Court – which is For Sale in Normandy Estates, Plano
- Custom Homes with Amenities Galore
- New Spanish Revival Home For Sale in Normandy Estates in Plano
- Elevating Farmhouse Architecture to the Next Level with Urban Farmhouse Design
- 5 Step Turn-key Homebuilding Process
- 5 Ways to a Greener Home
- Take a Tour of a High Performance Home this Weekend in University Park
- Alford Homes offers its Latest French Country Estate in the Park Cities
- A Builder’s Perspective: Choosing a Community to Build a Custom Home
- Custom Mud Rooms for New Luxury Homes
- Master Bathroom, Master Closet Trends 2016
- Attics are More Than Just for Storage. See New Ideas and Trends 2016.
- “White & Bright” Kitchen Trends 2016.
- Announcing Our New Luxury Home in Plano
- Your New Luxury Custom Home: Many Options for Library Wall Treatments
- Which Fireplace Mantels Are Right for Your Luxury Custom Home?
- Tips from Your Luxury Custom Home Builder: The Best Bathroom Lighting for Your Master Bath
- Choosing the Best Front Door for Your Luxury Custom Home
- Textured Walls Add Dimension to Your Luxury Custom Home
Tag Archives: Greg Alford
Alford Homes Receives National Recognition in the Wall Street Journal for its Urban Farmhouse Designed Home.
Click here to read the article….. https://www.wsj.com/articles/farmhouse-fever-sweeps-city-homes-1530801936 If you interested in building or buying an urban farmhouse style home, please call Greg Alford at 214.384.8779 or visit the AlfordHomes.com website. Currently, Alford Homes has a new farmhouse designed home for sale and … Continue reading
Have You Considered Spanish Revival Architecture for Your New Custom Home? Spanish Revival Architecture became popular during the Eclectic Movement around 1920 and spread rapidly across the southern United States. The Eclectic styles stressed relatively exact copies of domestic European architecture … Continue reading
Does Experience Matter when Choosing a Custom Builder? Yes – It’s all about the DETAILS. When a homebuilder has built custom homes for 30 years, he’s learned some important details that a younger less-qualified builder hasn’t had the opportunity to learn … Continue reading
BubbleLife Online Local News Features Alford Homes Residence at 6813 Mulhouse Court – which is For Sale in Normandy Estates, Plano
Click below to learn more about this Spanish Revival-Style Custom Home …… [ Read BubbleLife Article ]
Press Release May 6, 2014 Alford Homes once again has won D Home magazine’s distinguished “Best Builder” award for the 10th year in a row. The founder and owner Greg Alford said, “As one of the leading home builders in … Continue reading
Written by Guest Blogger Happy Feet International is a non-profit and mission that Greg Alford, owner of Alford Homes, is deeply involved with and believes in. We have all seen photos of children in developing countries who have worn out … Continue reading