- Have You Considered Spanish Revival Architecture for Your New Custom Home?
- Graduate Master Builder Designs Durable, Energy Efficient Homes
- Experience Matters
- BubbleLife Online Local News Features Alford Homes Residence at 6813 Mulhouse Court – which is For Sale in Normandy Estates, Plano
- Custom Homes with Amenities Galore
- New Spanish Revival Home For Sale in Normandy Estates in Plano
- Elevating Farmhouse Architecture to the Next Level with Urban Farmhouse Design
- 5 Step Turn-key Homebuilding Process
- 5 Ways to a Greener Home
- Take a Tour of a High Performance Home this Weekend in University Park
- Alford Homes offers its Latest French Country Estate in the Park Cities
- A Builder’s Perspective: Choosing a Community to Build a Custom Home
- Custom Mud Rooms for New Luxury Homes
- Master Bathroom, Master Closet Trends 2016
- Attics are More Than Just for Storage. See New Ideas and Trends 2016.
- “White & Bright” Kitchen Trends 2016.
- Announcing Our New Luxury Home in Plano
- Your New Luxury Custom Home: Many Options for Library Wall Treatments
- Which Fireplace Mantels Are Right for Your Luxury Custom Home?
- Tips from Your Luxury Custom Home Builder: The Best Bathroom Lighting for Your Master Bath
- Choosing the Best Front Door for Your Luxury Custom Home
- Textured Walls Add Dimension to Your Luxury Custom Home
- Merry Christmas from Alford Homes!
- Beautiful Billiards Rooms in Luxury Custom Homes
- A Luxury Custom Home Builder: History of Plano
Tag Archives: luxury custom home
The kitchen is at the heart of every luxury custom home. It is where the family gathers to prepare meals, and where friends linger during parties and get-togethers. Even though we all love to have family and friends helping out … Continue reading
Displaying your family coats of arms or crest in your luxury custom home in Highland Park, University Park and Preston Hollow neighborhoods adds a splash of class and elegance while celebrating your own personal heritage. The coat of arms began … Continue reading
For more than 30 years, I have helped families in the Dallas area create the luxury custom home of their dreams. Over time, the dynamics of the family transforms as children move out and parents age. As a result, the … Continue reading
Ceilings not only protect you from the elements in your luxury custom home, they also can define a space, serve to divide rooms and control the acoustics in different living areas. In short, your ceilings can make a statement about … Continue reading
Fun and Mysterious Ideas from your Luxury Custom Home Builder: Hidden Rooms, Passageways and Closets
In history, hidden rooms and passages were created and used for escape, and for hiding. Some early Christians used hidden rooms in which to worship in secret. Castles had hidden rooms and passageways for royalty to escape enemies who managed … Continue reading
The affluent town of Highland Park is surrounded by Dallas on three sides and has the distinction of having two firsts: Being the first completely planned town in Texas, and building the first “modern” shopping center in the United States … Continue reading
Green construction is becoming mainstream in the luxury custom home building business, and for good reason. Green construction methods for your high end custom home mean that your home will be quieter, much more energy efficient (resulting in drastically lowered utility bills) and benefit … Continue reading
I have been a luxury custom home builder for over 30 years and recently decided to expand my experience and get a real estate license. I realized that having a realtor’s license could be very advantageous for my clients, and for me too. Now, I am able to … Continue reading