- Elevating Farmhouse Architecture to the Next Level with Urban Farmhouse Design
- 5 Step Turn-key Homebuilding Process
- 5 Ways to a Greener Home
- Take a Tour of a High Performance Home this Weekend in University Park
- Alford Homes offers its Latest French Country Estate in the Park Cities
- A Builder’s Perspective: Choosing a Community to Build a Custom Home
- Custom Mud Rooms for New Luxury Homes
- Master Bathroom, Master Closet Trends 2016
- Attics are More Than Just for Storage. See New Ideas and Trends 2016.
- “White & Bright” Kitchen Trends 2016.
- Announcing Our New Luxury Home in Plano
- Your New Luxury Custom Home: Many Options for Library Wall Treatments
- Which Fireplace Mantels Are Right for Your Luxury Custom Home?
- Tips from Your Luxury Custom Home Builder: The Best Bathroom Lighting for Your Master Bath
- Choosing the Best Front Door for Your Luxury Custom Home
- Textured Walls Add Dimension to Your Luxury Custom Home
- Merry Christmas from Alford Homes!
- Beautiful Billiards Rooms in Luxury Custom Homes
- A Luxury Custom Home Builder: History of Plano
- Your Luxury Custom Home: Decorating Tips for Your Holiday Chandelier
- Alford Homes Gives Thanks
- Education Matters – A School System can be a Deciding Factor in Choosing Where to Live and Build your New Luxury Home
- A Luxury Home Builder’s Perspective on Building in a New Community
- Floor to Ceiling Windows for your Luxury Custom Home
- Building a Strong Biblical Foundation for Your New Luxury Custom Home
Tag Archives: Normandy Estates in Plano
When researching communities in which to build high-end speculative “spec” luxury homes, there are several factors that are important in order to meet my criterion for building in a development. These requirements can also be helpful for prospective buyers and it … Continue reading
Decorating your luxury custom home for the holidays is a beautiful and joyous tradition with many families. Turn on some Christmas music, scent your home with fragrant holiday aromas, light a fire in the fireplace and let the decorating begin! … Continue reading