- Looking for the Home of Your Dreams… Alford Homes Builds Places of Beauty & Permanence – that Compliment Your Lifestyle
- Alford Homes Receives National Recognition in the Wall Street Journal for its Urban Farmhouse Designed Home.
- Alford Homes – “Best Builder” D Home Magazine 2018
- Have You Considered Spanish Revival Architecture for Your New Custom Home?
- Graduate Master Builder Designs Durable, Energy Efficient Homes
- Experience Matters
- BubbleLife Online Local News Features Alford Homes Residence at 6813 Mulhouse Court – which is For Sale in Normandy Estates, Plano
- Custom Homes with Amenities Galore
- New Spanish Revival Home For Sale in Normandy Estates in Plano
- Elevating Farmhouse Architecture to the Next Level with Urban Farmhouse Design
- 5 Step Turn-key Homebuilding Process
- 5 Ways to a Greener Home
- Take a Tour of a High Performance Home this Weekend in University Park
- Alford Homes offers its Latest French Country Estate in the Park Cities
- A Builder’s Perspective: Choosing a Community to Build a Custom Home
- Custom Mud Rooms for New Luxury Homes
- Master Bathroom, Master Closet Trends 2016
- Attics are More Than Just for Storage. See New Ideas and Trends 2016.
- “White & Bright” Kitchen Trends 2016.
- Announcing Our New Luxury Home in Plano
- Your New Luxury Custom Home: Many Options for Library Wall Treatments
- Which Fireplace Mantels Are Right for Your Luxury Custom Home?
- Tips from Your Luxury Custom Home Builder: The Best Bathroom Lighting for Your Master Bath
- Choosing the Best Front Door for Your Luxury Custom Home
- Textured Walls Add Dimension to Your Luxury Custom Home
Tag Archives: Plano
Looking for the Home of Your Dreams… Alford Homes Builds Places of Beauty & Permanence – that Compliment Your Lifestyle
On Magazine | Home 2018 Both financially and emotionally, your home is one of the most significant investments that you will ever make. Alford Homes is a professional luxury homebuilding company – which offers the reassurance and confidence of investing … Continue reading
Have You Considered Spanish Revival Architecture for Your New Custom Home? Spanish Revival Architecture became popular during the Eclectic Movement around 1920 and spread rapidly across the southern United States. The Eclectic styles stressed relatively exact copies of domestic European architecture … Continue reading
As a luxury custom home builder, I love the richness and character in different types of woods. When designing your custom library together, we can discuss different types of wood, stains and finishes. Would you want a more traditional dark … Continue reading
The Shops of Legacy is a popular shopping and dining area close to Normandy Estates. Photo by Briget Murphy As a custom home builder, I find it interesting to learn more about the history of an area or city and … Continue reading
When looking at communities in which to build high-end speculative “spec” luxury homes, there are several factors that are important in order to meet my criterion for building in a new development. These requirements can also be helpful for prospective buyers … Continue reading
Windows are an extremely important component of your new luxury custom home. Not only are they beautiful from the inside and outside, they also let in light and air – something we may take for granted. Did you know that there used to be a tax … Continue reading