- 5 Step Turn-key Homebuilding Process
- 5 Ways to a Greener Home
- Take a Tour of a High Performance Home this Weekend in University Park
- Alford Homes offers its Latest French Country Estate in the Park Cities
- A Builder’s Perspective: Choosing a Community to Build a Custom Home
- Custom Mud Rooms for New Luxury Homes
- Master Bathroom, Master Closet Trends 2016
- Attics are More Than Just for Storage. See New Ideas and Trends 2016.
- “White & Bright” Kitchen Trends 2016.
- Announcing Our New Luxury Home in Plano
- Your New Luxury Custom Home: Many Options for Library Wall Treatments
- Which Fireplace Mantels Are Right for Your Luxury Custom Home?
- Tips from Your Luxury Custom Home Builder: The Best Bathroom Lighting for Your Master Bath
- Choosing the Best Front Door for Your Luxury Custom Home
- Textured Walls Add Dimension to Your Luxury Custom Home
- Merry Christmas from Alford Homes!
- Beautiful Billiards Rooms in Luxury Custom Homes
- A Luxury Custom Home Builder: History of Plano
- Your Luxury Custom Home: Decorating Tips for Your Holiday Chandelier
- Alford Homes Gives Thanks
- Education Matters – A School System can be a Deciding Factor in Choosing Where to Live and Build your New Luxury Home
- A Luxury Home Builder’s Perspective on Building in a New Community
- Floor to Ceiling Windows for your Luxury Custom Home
- Building a Strong Biblical Foundation for Your New Luxury Custom Home
- Making Moving Easier: Tip from a Luxury Custom Home Builder
Tag Archives: Plano
As a luxury custom home builder, I love the richness and character in different types of woods. When designing your custom library together, we can discuss different types of wood, stains and finishes. Would you want a more traditional dark … Continue reading
The Shops of Legacy is a popular shopping and dining area close to Normandy Estates. Photo by Briget Murphy As a custom home builder, I find it interesting to learn more about the history of an area or city and … Continue reading
When looking at communities in which to build high-end speculative “spec” luxury homes, there are several factors that are important in order to meet my criterion for building in a new development. These requirements can also be helpful for prospective buyers … Continue reading
Windows are an extremely important component of your new luxury custom home. Not only are they beautiful from the inside and outside, they also let in light and air – something we may take for granted. Did you know that there used to be a tax … Continue reading