- 5 Step Turn-key Homebuilding Process
- 5 Ways to a Greener Home
- Take a Tour of a High Performance Home this Weekend in University Park
- Alford Homes offers its Latest French Country Estate in the Park Cities
- A Builder’s Perspective: Choosing a Community to Build a Custom Home
- Custom Mud Rooms for New Luxury Homes
- Master Bathroom, Master Closet Trends 2016
- Attics are More Than Just for Storage. See New Ideas and Trends 2016.
- “White & Bright” Kitchen Trends 2016.
- Announcing Our New Luxury Home in Plano
- Your New Luxury Custom Home: Many Options for Library Wall Treatments
- Which Fireplace Mantels Are Right for Your Luxury Custom Home?
- Tips from Your Luxury Custom Home Builder: The Best Bathroom Lighting for Your Master Bath
- Choosing the Best Front Door for Your Luxury Custom Home
- Textured Walls Add Dimension to Your Luxury Custom Home
- Merry Christmas from Alford Homes!
- Beautiful Billiards Rooms in Luxury Custom Homes
- A Luxury Custom Home Builder: History of Plano
- Your Luxury Custom Home: Decorating Tips for Your Holiday Chandelier
- Alford Homes Gives Thanks
- Education Matters – A School System can be a Deciding Factor in Choosing Where to Live and Build your New Luxury Home
- A Luxury Home Builder’s Perspective on Building in a New Community
- Floor to Ceiling Windows for your Luxury Custom Home
- Building a Strong Biblical Foundation for Your New Luxury Custom Home
- Making Moving Easier: Tip from a Luxury Custom Home Builder
Tag Archives: green building
Why Do People Want to Build Luxury Custom Homes in Preston Hollow? (Part 1 of a series on Preston Hollow)
Preston Hollow is a prime location for a luxury custom home builder like myself, and also for many of my clients. Some of the better-known residents that like to call Preston Hollow “home” are British singer George Michael, investor Harold Simmons, professional … Continue reading
Why spend money on a spa retreat vacation when you can have your own luxury custom bathroom spa in the privacy of your own home, available immediately, day or night? One of the hottest custom home trends in fine luxury … Continue reading