- Looking for the Home of Your Dreams… Alford Homes Builds Places of Beauty & Permanence – that Compliment Your Lifestyle
- Alford Homes Receives National Recognition in the Wall Street Journal for its Urban Farmhouse Designed Home.
- Alford Homes – “Best Builder” D Home Magazine 2018
- Have You Considered Spanish Revival Architecture for Your New Custom Home?
- Graduate Master Builder Designs Durable, Energy Efficient Homes
- Experience Matters
- BubbleLife Online Local News Features Alford Homes Residence at 6813 Mulhouse Court – which is For Sale in Normandy Estates, Plano
- Custom Homes with Amenities Galore
- New Spanish Revival Home For Sale in Normandy Estates in Plano
- Elevating Farmhouse Architecture to the Next Level with Urban Farmhouse Design
- 5 Step Turn-key Homebuilding Process
- 5 Ways to a Greener Home
- Take a Tour of a High Performance Home this Weekend in University Park
- Alford Homes offers its Latest French Country Estate in the Park Cities
- A Builder’s Perspective: Choosing a Community to Build a Custom Home
- Custom Mud Rooms for New Luxury Homes
- Master Bathroom, Master Closet Trends 2016
- Attics are More Than Just for Storage. See New Ideas and Trends 2016.
- “White & Bright” Kitchen Trends 2016.
- Announcing Our New Luxury Home in Plano
- Your New Luxury Custom Home: Many Options for Library Wall Treatments
- Which Fireplace Mantels Are Right for Your Luxury Custom Home?
- Tips from Your Luxury Custom Home Builder: The Best Bathroom Lighting for Your Master Bath
- Choosing the Best Front Door for Your Luxury Custom Home
- Textured Walls Add Dimension to Your Luxury Custom Home
Tag Archives: luxury custom home
Mud Rooms in New Luxury Homes A mud room (or mudroom) can be an important feature in a home, especially a luxury custom home with pets and children. Even though our weather in the Dallas area is rarely “muddy” a … Continue reading
Watch this quick video about Master Bathroom and Master Closet Trends
The fireplace is usually the focal point of almost any room in a luxury custom home. Due to this, it is important to take great care with the design aspects and materials you want to use for your fireplace mantel. … Continue reading
Adding textured plaster and finishes to your walls lends depth and character to your luxury custom home. It give an air of lavishness and opulence to spaces that otherwise may appear bland. Let’s take a look at some of the … Continue reading
Constructing a firm building foundation is of utmost importance when building a luxury custom home. The foundation is the structural base and support of the entire home. At Alford Homes, we offer an additional service where we can include the … Continue reading
Moving is a headache, but moving into your new luxury custom home should be exciting, as well! One way to prevent moving hassles is to utilize Unpakt, which CNN calls “Yelp for moving vans”. Watch this video for more information … Continue reading
Why Preston Hollow is a Wise Investment for Building a Luxury Custom Home: One Builder’s Perspective (Part 2 of a series on Preston Hollow)
As a builder of luxury custom homes in Preston Hollow for over twenty years, it has been interesting to see the neighborhood mature and transform into one of the most sought-after, prestigious and architecturally correct neighborhoods in Dallas. When looking for … Continue reading
Cool colors in this Alford Homes master bath provide a calming effect. The wood and rust-colored ceiling dome add touches of warm color. Do you love color? Have you ever stopped to think about how color affects us on a … Continue reading
One of the popular styles of luxury custom homes in the Dallas area is the Georgian Colonial Style. One of the homes I am enthusiastically building now has this style of architecture. Keep up with our progress with it on our … Continue reading