- Looking for the Home of Your Dreams… Alford Homes Builds Places of Beauty & Permanence – that Compliment Your Lifestyle
- Alford Homes Receives National Recognition in the Wall Street Journal for its Urban Farmhouse Designed Home.
- Alford Homes – “Best Builder” D Home Magazine 2018
- Have You Considered Spanish Revival Architecture for Your New Custom Home?
- Graduate Master Builder Designs Durable, Energy Efficient Homes
- Experience Matters
- BubbleLife Online Local News Features Alford Homes Residence at 6813 Mulhouse Court – which is For Sale in Normandy Estates, Plano
- Custom Homes with Amenities Galore
- New Spanish Revival Home For Sale in Normandy Estates in Plano
- Elevating Farmhouse Architecture to the Next Level with Urban Farmhouse Design
- 5 Step Turn-key Homebuilding Process
- 5 Ways to a Greener Home
- Take a Tour of a High Performance Home this Weekend in University Park
- Alford Homes offers its Latest French Country Estate in the Park Cities
- A Builder’s Perspective: Choosing a Community to Build a Custom Home
- Custom Mud Rooms for New Luxury Homes
- Master Bathroom, Master Closet Trends 2016
- Attics are More Than Just for Storage. See New Ideas and Trends 2016.
- “White & Bright” Kitchen Trends 2016.
- Announcing Our New Luxury Home in Plano
- Your New Luxury Custom Home: Many Options for Library Wall Treatments
- Which Fireplace Mantels Are Right for Your Luxury Custom Home?
- Tips from Your Luxury Custom Home Builder: The Best Bathroom Lighting for Your Master Bath
- Choosing the Best Front Door for Your Luxury Custom Home
- Textured Walls Add Dimension to Your Luxury Custom Home
Tag Archives: luxury custom homes
As a luxury custom home builder, I love the richness and character in different types of woods. When designing your custom library together, we can discuss different types of wood, stains and finishes. Would you want a more traditional dark … Continue reading
Bathrooms are utilitarian, but are also a place to relax and unwind; therefore, when considering the lighting fixtures for the master bath in your luxury custom home, keep the dual role of bathroom lighting in mind. Light vs. Dark … Continue reading
A standby in luxury custom homes, villas and mansions is the billiards room. Think of the classic movies where key scenes take place in a scrumptious, dark paneled billiards room set in a beautiful mansion. Many interesting conversations have been … Continue reading
The Shops of Legacy is a popular shopping and dining area close to Normandy Estates. Photo by Briget Murphy As a custom home builder, I find it interesting to learn more about the history of an area or city and … Continue reading
Decorating your luxury custom home for the holidays is a beautiful and joyous tradition with many families. Turn on some Christmas music, scent your home with fragrant holiday aromas, light a fire in the fireplace and let the decorating begin! … Continue reading
Windows are an extremely important component of your new luxury custom home. Not only are they beautiful from the inside and outside, they also let in light and air – something we may take for granted. Did you know that there used to be a tax … Continue reading
For ages, our ancestors lived in relative silence, with only the sounds of nature, family and neighbors. Can you imagine how quiet it was? It wasn’t that long ago. Years ago, an elderly gentleman remarked to me that it was … Continue reading
In the Dallas area, homeowners want the kitchens in their luxury custom homes to be functional, yet stylish. Well-placed lighting is not only important to illuminate work areas, but it creates a warm and pleasing atmosphere that draws in family … Continue reading
Stenciled touches in luxury custom homes are currently popular – just take a look at websites, magazines and home decorating TV shows. They are a beautiful and artistic way of making your home uniquely yours, using your own signature style. … Continue reading
Why spend money on a spa retreat vacation when you can have your own luxury custom bathroom spa in the privacy of your own home, available immediately, day or night? One of the hottest custom home trends in fine luxury … Continue reading