Alford Homes’ Turn-Key Home Building Experience
Alford Homes is a custom home building company that offers its home buyers a turn-key home building process. As a home builder with 37 years of experience, my goal is to partner with families and individuals on a creative journey to construct a unique home that fits the lifestyle and meets the needs of the family - and becomes the home of their dreams. By providing a turn-key process for Alford Homes clients, it enables us to reach our goal of providing a positive home building experience for our home buyers. The benefits of Alford Homes offering lot procurement, financing, architects, construction and professional designers as a package was implemented to make the home building experience efficient, less time consuming and as stress-free as possible along with constructing a remarkable product. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to work with some incredibly talented individuals and companies. We have carefully selected these skilled craftsmen along with vendor partners and experts to be part of the Alford Homes team. Alford Homes has been collaborating with many of these businesses for 10 to 15 years. Further details about the Alford Homes’ 5 step turn-key process are listed below.
• Licensed Realtor & Lot Procurement – As a custom homebuilder, I have worked with developers in addition to reviewing communities and deciding which ones meet my standards on which to build custom homes. There are several important items to consider when choosing a neighborhood – the city the development is in, location with access to major freeways & airports, a ranking of the school system, soil and fault lines, demographics of the area and the reputation of the developer. Alford Homes has ongoing relationships with many of the top developers and can assist you in choosing the right community and then finding the perfect lot to fit your future home. Because of these connections, it enables Alford Homes to potentially negotiate prices for lots with some of the area’s developers. Also, as a licensed real estate agent, I can help you sell your current home if needed.
• Financing – Alford Homes has several relationships with banks and mortgage companies that can assist you with financing your new Alford Home.
• Top Architects – Alford Homes works with several of the top residential architects in the Dallas Metroplex. One architect that collaborates with Alford Homes was just named one of the “Top 50 Residential Architects in the United States”.
• Professional Designers – Each custom “build to suit” Alford Home comes with a consultation with a licensed designer to help with décor selections like light fixtures, hardware, flooring, cabinets, paint choices, sinks and countertop options.
• Quality Construction – With over 37 years of residential construction experience, I am involved with every aspect of the construction of your new custom home. We use top quality materials and pay close attention to every detail. Many of the artisans that will be working on your new Alford Home have been working with Alford Homes for decades.
If you’re interested in learning more about Alford Homes “5 step Homebuilding Process” or seeing what Alford Homes are currently for sale, visit Alfordhomes.com or call Greg Alford directly at 214.384.8779.